Skip to content
Benefits of wearing a Reusable Masks:
- Protection from Poor Air Quality
Germs (flu, colds)
Caring for Your Mask:
- All masks will become contaminated after use.
- You should be regularly washing your reusable masks.
- Wash after every use or after wearing for up to 8 hours.
- Wash in warm water with detergent, thoroughly rinse for at least one-minute.
- Remove by side string. Do not touch mask.
- If you touch mask, wash hands thoroughly before touching your face, mouth, or eyes.
Washing Instructions for Woven Masks
Washing Instructions for Knit Masks